Contraindications for teeth whitening
For your convenience and safety of the procedure, we use the Beyond American Teeth Whitening System – completely white teeth within an hour!
Beyond – this is one-time procedure which does not cause any side effects. Currently enjoys a high reputation for the safest and most effective way of teeth whitening in the world.
Contraindications for teeth whitening:
- Ceramic restorations or a large number of fillings of the front teeth – whitening of only natural teeth is possible.
- Significant damage to the enamel.
- Allergy or sensitivity to oxidizing agents, glycerin or polyacrylic resins.
- Pregnant and lactating women.
- Teeth whitening should not be carried out in patients who take dietary supplements in the form of drops of iron or activated carbon.
- Children under the age of 16.
If in doubt, call a doctor to consult in person.